11.01.2011

Exercise Tip for Small Spaces

I frequently mention the Kyjen Tail Teaser (please, don't google "Tail Teaser" - lots of interesting things come up on image search.) I love this toy, and better yet, so does my high energy dog.

Here is a short video on how to use the toy in a small space, still work on great skills (such as Take It, Drop It and Tug), and exercise your dog! (Thanks to Peter at Riverdog in Union Square for introducing us to this wonderful toy!)



For more information on how to keep your dog tired, click here.
For more information on teaching your dog Drop it and Leave it, click here.
And for more information on Tug of War (is it good, is it bad, how to play, does it cause aggression?) click here.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Melissa. I love it - I'll be getting one of these for Roger! Perfect for our cramped condo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Melissa I am getting another case of them for the shop and they will be here on the 14th. Lot of fun for the puppies !!!!

    ReplyDelete