4.19.2016

Moving Day: Looking for Your Input

Since 2006, I have been writing all my stuff here at blogger. Mostly I blogged here because it was free and I couldn't code (as many of us could relate to in the early 2000’s!)

Like the high-waist, acid-washed jeans & Jordache combo many of us sported in the 80’s, all things must grow up or risk  not being taken seriously. So over the next few months, I will move all the relevant MuttStuff blogs over to my new website.

Yes, there was an entire generation that thought this whole thing was a "good idea."

A big-girl website.

One that I actually paid for and have up to present my dog training services, writing, books, and hopefully (if I can figure it out!) a version of this blog.

I hope to move all "the good stuff" over to the new website. That said, I'd love your help!

What were your favorite blogs? What did you find useful on this blog from 2006-present? I'm not going to kill this blog - but I do want to pull the best stuff and move it to the new site, and keep blogging over there. It's time. I'm a grown-up.
(My daughter frequently says "I'm a big girl" and promptly puts in her binky. I sort of feel like that when I talk about blogging on a big-girl website.)

So if you'd be a peach and put in your favorite, most helpful, or even just something that tickled you that I should make sure to migrate to the new website, it would be incredibly helpful.

OH, right, the new website. It's here. Feel free to check it out give feedback. Good or bad. I just want to make sure that everything looks nice, works, and is intuitive. If there is something you'd like to see, or something that isn't working, I'd love to hear about it.

Thanks in advance, you guys. As always, you're the best!
 -Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment