2.12.2015

Awesome Submissions!

Hi Everyone!

 I'm getting some spectacular submissions for Considerations for the City Dog!  As mentioned, this project would not exist if it wasn't for the amazing dogs and owners of my community (and communities everywhere that support positive reinforcement training). I just wanted to share some of the submissions I've received so far. I still am going through all of the photos, and will need every single day until March 15th to make some really tough decisions, but I'm LOVING all of the dogs, and all of the support for this book!


Milo at sunset

Lilah saying hi!

My buddy, Karl Barx, kayaking down the Charles River

Missy Greyhound by Tammi Searle

Mr. Moose, the Pug, playing chase with his buddy in the snow (at least SOMEONE is enjoying all of this snow!)

Keep these submissions coming! This is so much fun! For all that have submitted already, thank you! For those who want to contribute, you have until the 15th of this month. 

All the best!
-M3


 Melissa McCue-McGrath, CPDT-KA
Considerations for the City Dog 

No comments:

Post a Comment