7.20.2015

Book Signing This Saturday: Riverdog, Somerville MA

Hi everyone!

 I'll be doing a book signing of "Considerations for the City Dog" at Riverdog in Somerville this Saturday! The event is from 10am - 2pm.

 There will be wine and beer, but only after 12 because we have boundaries :)

 Peter and Priscilla have always supported me and my training since they opened their doors. I'm happy to be able to have my first real book-signing in my home town, the town that inspired Considerations.  You might even recognize many of the dogs in the book since many of them are 'Villans, too!

 So come on down and say hi! I'll have a few books on hand to purchase, and if you have your own already, bring it with you! We'll hang out and talk-dog for the morning!

Display at Riverdog. Thanks for the love!

 Best,
- M3

No comments:

Post a Comment