11.05.2015

Pet Professional Guild FREE Member Webinar

Hey guys!

I'm really excited! I am giving my very first webinar through the Pet Professional Guild on 12/28/2015!

It's titled "Intention, The Law, and Rescue" . It will address the intention of all the parties involved in dog rescue, the legal loopholes that some rescues circumvent (and the ramifications of those loopholes), and what we can do to identify responsible rescues. I'll be touching on #HandsOnFirst and the Pet Finder Loophole, real dog bite cases in the news, and address how the very way we discuss rescue and dog bites can harm dogs/owners long term.


I'm really excited to present this webinar. If you need CEU's, here is the break down:


CEUs
PPAB 1, IAABC 1, CPDT 1, KPA 1


I hope to see you on the 28th!

No comments:

Post a Comment