5.19.2014

Shop, Take 2!

Hi everyone!

 I found a different platform that I think I like better for dog sports and dog training apparel through Spreadshirt.

My Shop can be found here
.
15765474-1000692314

If there is something you'd like to see, let me know and I'll whip it up!

Currently, the following sports are featured, but I can certainly add more:

 - Disc 
 - Agility
 - Nosework (tm) / Tracking/ Find It Games
 - Rally Obedience

Let me know what you think or if you'd like a different sport highlighted!

 Get outside and play with your dog. In Somerville, we have the Pet Palooza in Assembly Square on August 2-3, and the Somerville Dog Festival on September 14th!

 It'll be a good time to wear your sport dog swag, or put your dog in a bandanna requesting space (for training, or space sensitive dogs) or requesting a sit (for puppies learning to sit, or exuberant jumpers!)

Happy Summer!

-M3

No comments:

Post a Comment