"We could call him Captain for a nickname, but his real name is Love. Because I love him."
- I forgot what 6am looked like because I was sleeping.
- COLD COLD COLD F*CK IT'S COLD WHY DID WE GET A DOG IN DECEMBER IN NEW ENGLAND? Dude, just PEE already...COLD!
- Ooh, warm puppy couch cuddles are the best!
- Wait...Buddy, what are you chewing on? No, not the CELL PHONE!
- Now that we have a natural predator in the home again, I've relearned where all the kitty hiding spots are located.
- Frito Feet.
- We are all aware of how reactive Sadie was to noises, and are so thrilled that the heater, mailman, trucks, neighbors and pretty much any city noise seems to go unnoticed by our hound. Gone are the days where we had to make sure Sadie was out of the house when the heater kicked on, lest we had a shaking puppy.
- That said, because I started off always reacting to Sadie's reactivity, I felt like I was one step behind. We're taking a lot of preventative measures with Captain, and it seems to be paying off in spades so far. Dogs barking outside? Look buddy - puzzle toys!
- Oh, right - I have to move the cat box where he can't help himself to kitty crunchies....