11.23.2015

The Bark

Thank you, thank you, thank you to The Bark Magazine.


They consistently put out a great product but this month warrants special accolades.

I'm an unknown author who worked incredibly hard to advocate for my students and urban dogs all over the country. The problem with being an unknown author is...being unknown.

For The Bark to select Considerations for the City Dog for a review in their coveted winter issue (they only produce 4 issues a year!), I'm beyond speechless.

The Bark not only speaks for dogs, but they speak for the unknown author, indie author or authors of small publishing houses that might get overlooked by the Bigger Publishing Houses (tm).

Interestingly enough, I'm not the only Boston area author in this review section. Fellow New England Dog Training Club member (and longtime author), Susan Conant, is also reviewed in this particular issue. It's like I had a buddy along for this ride, and I'm so happy to see NEDTC represented in a few genres in such a great magazine.

Thanks for looking out for us, Bark, in the same way you look after dogs.

If you're looking for something special to read for your holiday travels, feel free to pick up this issue of The Bark - I hear they have some pretty great books in their reviews section!



Happy Thanksgiving,
 -M3



No comments:

Post a Comment