11.17.2014

Santa Paws at Charlestown Durty Harry's THIS SUNDAY

I'm a fan of getting in the Christmas spirit and receiving holiday cards with dogs on them. I also prefer if my money also goes to a good cause.

Luckily, my friends at Durty Harry's feel the same way. They are hosting their (I believe) 4th annual Santa Paws. If you haven't heard of it before, let me tell you that it's the bees knees.

A photographer takes your dog's photo with Santa. For a $10.00 donation, you get your photo to use as a Christmas card, or blast everyone on Facebook with how cute Fluffy is on Santa's lap.You spread the holiday spirit, while all of the money from the event goes to Audrey's Rescue Angels. 

Additionally, I'll be there selling my Little Dog Long Lines, Little Dog Leashes, and Off-Leash Leashes, with a portion of the proceeds going back to support responsible rescue groups in time for the holiday season. Even if you're not quite ready for the holidays, feel free to swing by and say howdy!

-M3


No comments:

Post a Comment