7.11.2007

Back


I'm finally back from Camping in the woods of New Hampshire, and therefore have time (and technology!) to post the pictures from the last couple of classes. click here for pictures of Littleton's Week Three class AND Thursday night's graduation.


Sadie, Bella, Riley and Brady- I will miss you guys in class, but I'm VERY proud of your performance. As their human partners, you put in a ton of work, and it showed- the payoff is a dog that will look to you, play with you, and cause a little friendly mischief- but will be a good partner to you. I wish you the best- and as always, feel free to contact me at ANY time. The learning and teaching does not stop with week 6.

1 comment:

  1. It must be fun to work with so many different dogs, breeds, and humans. :) Bella was definitely way cute! What a great idea to play capture the flag! Amici would love that game, as long as he played gentle. He did great last night at the dog park playing with a small dog. I was very proud of him. :) We're off to NH this weekend to go to a little cabin to celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary. :) (We're a week early...I know). Amici will get to stay with Uncle Shawn and have some play time with Kana. :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete